Fingers crossed Linus doesn't keep me from them.... again.
This was a very last minute switch around, so I wasn't quite prepared for next week's project 5 which was going to be organizing to do my taxes and filing :) Who doesn't love being organized!
Please don't mind the mess, it's been quite busy around here and hadn't had a chance to keep my desk organized for awhile.
As you can see this is my catch all. I practically live at this desk when it's winter haha!
All of the trash has been tossed.
It's all purty now!
I love my 'Mars Attacks!' metal poster :)
Here it is, all of those papers strewn everywhere are now all tidy and organized.
I re-used some old folders I purchased when my fiance and I lived together. As you can tell I had to cover some of them with stickers that I had purchased recently.
Folders I created:
- Bills (Current/Future Bills)
- School Mail (Acceptance, classes, loans, transfers, etc.)
- Insurance (Cards, terms, etc.)
- Roller Derby (WFTDA Rules, Skate Quiz, Warranties, etc.)
- Debt/Loan (packets and terms)
- Tax/Banking (W2's, deposits, account info, etc.)
- Other (Information I plan to burn or toss at some point in the future)
- Journal/Craft (Stickers, pictures, manuals, instructions, etc.)
What I learned from this quick project:
- I'm really bad about keeping track of W2's and Titles.
- I'm getting old and starting to be more like my parents.
- I need more folders and a filing cabinet!
- I had stuff I forgot even existed.
- I love 'Mars Attacks!' (ok I already knew this, but I'm in awe of my poster again)